Sunday 22 November 2015

Notes on COP21 - follow up interactive infographic

While thinking about the COP21 negotiations in under two weeks, I came across this excellent interactive infographic produced by the World Resources Institute. It shows the various greenhouse gas contributions from different countries, split by sector sources too. 

It's a good quick reference guide when comparing countries that I couldn't resist sharing, as a quick follow up to my previous blog post about the critical meeting in Paris.





I found it at the bottom of an interesting article regarding China's INDC, the article comments on the boldness on China's commitments to a low carbon future. My favourite comment from the article is how the INDC's should be seen as a 'floor' rather than a 'ceiling' on ambition! Hopefully, this advice is heeded at the negotiations.

No comments:

Post a Comment